Saturday 15 November 2014

Princeton application tracking system (Questions and Answers.)





Let's see some discussions which are previously happen regarding the Princeton applicant tracing system (PATS) Questions and Answers.

Howdy,

I submitted my Princeton application (both the CA & the written work supplement) the previous evening around 6:00 PM. I've attempted to make a record on Princeton's application tracking system (https://admissionapp.princeton.edu/uarcd/register.jsp) with the email/pin I've put on my basic application. Nonetheless, every time I attempt I get a slip message saying that "the email and pin you gave don't match what you put on the Regular Application & Princeton supplement". I am 120% certain that they do match..

Anyways, I figure the true question is - to any individual who has officially submitted their application to Princeton, to what extent would it say it was before you got the affirmation email from Princeton controlling you to their following framework? I have not gotten an email yet.

(I'm just a tiny bit restless on the grounds that I need to submit an expressions supplement, and the best way to do so is through their following site.)

User1 (Reply):  2 days? Sick simply be more patient. Much appreciated!

User2 (Reply):  3 days for me.

User3 (Reply):  I'm in the same precise position as you may be.

I submitted mine on the 30th also, regardless I haven't gotten an email specifying how to enlist.

I've attempted like 15 times since two days back, and its not meeting expectations.

I additionally need to submit an expressions supplement and this is getting me restless.

User4 (Reply):  Any fortunes in this way?

It takes a couple of days and with the occasions it make take somewhat more of a chance. On the off chance that you haven't gotten the email inside a week, you may send an email to admissions to ask.

User5 (Reply):  A large portion of the pins I've gotten from schools were school made and not from the Normal Application.

User6 (Reply):  Better believe it at last lived up to expectations! Simply hold up a couple of more days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment