Saturday 15 November 2014

SMART Requirement for Applicant Tracking





At my organization, it is yearly execution audit time. As I was reviewing my Smart* clarification, it got me pondering the applicant tracking purchasing methodology. Is your purchasing procedure Keen? Importance, would it say it is particular, measurable, feasible, sensible, and auspicious?
 
To spare time and additional circling, the applicant tracking purchasing procedure ought to be:
  • Specific, in that it answers:
    • Who is involved?
    • What do I want to accomplish?
    • Which constraints or requirements are present?
    • Why do I want to do this? Is it to cut costs, deliver a benefit, or correct a current process?
  • Measurable. Answer:
    • How much will it save?
    • How will I know if I’ve made a good decision?
    • How will it be better than what we are currently doing?
  • Attainable
  • Realistic
  • Timely
 
How would you approach purchasing a applicant tracking system? Is it true that you are Brilliant? On the off chance that you are searching for a shrewd aide, download our Six Steps to Making a Business Case for a Candidate Following Framework.

0 comments:

Post a Comment